Monday, December 29, 2008

The Fonua's have arrived!!!

Well everyone we made it! 
For all of you who are wondering, yes we are 
now officially residents of Las Vegas!. 
Also NEVER move and have Christmas at the same time!
We are still unpacking and trying to get organized.
We will miss our family and friends in Utah but we are
excited and look forward to the future!
Well gotta go figure out how to use
my new Cricut Expressions my
mom and dad got me for Christmas!
We love you all...until next time
Have a great day!!

5 comments:

The Fife's said...

I am glad that you made it. Good luck getting everything organized. Keep us posted! I will miss you.

Colby and Dani said...

Oh, we will miss you! I am glad you made it there safely. I can only imagine how moving mixed with Christmas must be...good luck with all that!

Tammy said...

An Expressions!!! Lucky gal! That may ease the move a little.

You're going to be missed, keep up the blogging that's the way we can watch your darling girls grow.

Best of luck to you, and please keep in touch.

The Sharp's (mostly Mindy) said...

I didn't know you were moving so far away. It will be warmer, that's for sure. It has been good getting caught up with you family. Did you get your bigger house?

Cathy Cobblestone said...

So glad you all made the move to Vegas successfully and safely. I bet you had one hectic Christmas. I've got a good friend heading to Vegas next week - she will be competing in the Miss America pagent - she's Miss Kentucky - cheer for her. I wanted to let you know where to get those letters you ask me about - they came from Hobby Lobby - they are covered in scrapbook paper - they are not difficult just time consuming to cut out. Hope you all enjoy your new home!!! Best Wishes! Cathy