Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fun For You and Me!!

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!


Can't wait to see who wins, all my creative juices are flowing!!! Good Luck!!!

Have a great day!

Trina


3 comments:

Took said...

Okay so I am posting a comment for selfish reasons, I think you are so creative and I haven't had the chance to buy anything from you yet.

love,
took

Buckeye Nut said...

Trina, this sounds like so much fun. I'll keep you posted how it goes.

Unknown said...

Yo! Yo! Yo! I got your comment - thanks! I just wanted to leave a comment on here too because I want something that you make! I have no idea why you want something from me whne you are so talented!!!! I will try my best though! Ooo this is so exciting! I just love it so much. Can't wait to get started on my projects - the only thing that is missing now is inspiration!!!!!!!! ;)