Sunday, July 13, 2008

I can't believe she's seven!


'Ilaisaane Tilisa you are officially seven years old. I thought I would share a few random memories over the last seven years. My due date was July 4th and you did not want to come. I went into the the hospital on July 9th about 9:00pm and I had you July 10th at 4:35 pm. You were 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20 inches long. You were so beautiful. You know how some babies look so weird when they come out? You did not. You had beautiful pink skin and gorgeous brown eyes and brown hair. You were a character from the very beginning. I loved snuggling with you in my rocker and singing until you fell asleep. I loved your face when you were done eating, you looked full and satisfied. I love how when you would eat you would stop eating and just stare at me, or you would have to look around if daddy walked in the room. My dad of coarse was the first one to give you ice cream, suckers and of coarse Pepsi. One of the first times you laughed your guts out was when my mom sang The little green frog sticking her tongue out at you. You had the cutest giggle.
Fridays were the day we would always spend with my mom. You loved to go shopping with grandma, she has always spoiled you and still does to this day. Grandma always said I was the luckiest mom in the world that my baby slept through the night until about 10:00am every day! I WAS PRETTY LUCKY!! You spoke fairly early it always amazed me some of the things you would say, you have always been so darn smart. But of coarse I love mommy is what melted my heart. You would always look out the front window waiting for daddy to come home. You still run to the door when he comes home from work. I cried your first day of Kindergarten I did not want to because you were so happy and so excited to go to school. I held my tears until you walked into that building and then I cried and cried. Now you are done with first grade and going into second. Growing up I never really thought about being anything but a mom. You have made all of my dreams come true. I love being your mom. I love seeing you grow into a beautiful, outgoing, caring, compassionate smart little girl. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has chosen me to be your mom. He knew that I needed you. You truly are one of my priceless treasures. Thank you Tilisa for always being mommy's big helper. You always step in and help with the chores or with your sisters. Thank you for always being an example to them, and to me also. I love you "T" with all of my heart, and remember no matter how big you get you will always be my little girl!! Happy Birthday!
Love Always,
Mommy

No comments: