Monday, July 14, 2008

My Girls!!




My girls have to be the funniest, cutest, smartest, little girls on this earth. It amazes me every day some of the things they come up with. It's amazing how these small little people have such strong spirits and determination. I learn so much from them, especially not to give up. Like for example they will ask me for something 500 times before I finally say yes,LOL. Now that is will power! Today was a pretty laid back day at our house. The girls played outside for a while and I got some laundry done. I made some ramen noodles for lunch and Ana said, "Mom these are the best!" She is so funny, she loves food I don't think it ever matters what she eats, it's always the Best!!! I am so lucky I do not have picky eaters! A little while after Loni got home our niece Elenoa called and asked if the girls could come and play. They got ready and went over to play with Elenoa and Lutui. They always have such a fun time when they get together. Today they were running through the sprinklers. Elenoa turns eight on Saturday and she is also getting baptised Saturday. She is such an amazing eight year old. She has a beautiful voice and she is a great example to all of her cousins, and me too!

Loni and I came home and started cleaning up the garage a little. It is amazing how much junk a small family can accumulate. Let's just say we will be taking a couple of trips to the dump this week. Then we went inside and started scanning some of all our old pictures. We have so many from before we were married and also of Tilisa when she was little. We bought a digital camera right before Shanny was born. Now my problem is I hardly ever get any printed because they are all in my computer. That is now one of my goals to get my picture albums updated.

Tonight before I left to work Ana wanted me to sing twinkle, twinkle little star as she played the guitar. I must say she is pretty good for a three year old!! I love getting kisses and hugs from my girls before I come to work. They are the best and it makes my night a lot easier.

I have to clean my house tomorrow. Our family from Vegas is coming this weekend for Elenoa's baptism.


I hope you have a great day....until next time!!

No comments: