Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oil Changes, Baptism and Jazzercise!!!

I worked a grave yard last night and I was so tired all night. I had been up since 4:00 am. Well when I got home my wonderful husband was changing his parents oil. He knows how to do anything and if he doesn't know how he figures it out! I am so lucky that I don't have to spend money on a handyman because I have the best one at home. I love him!! I made him some orange julius after that was simply delicious!!!

My niece Elenoa got baptised today. I am so proud of her for the sweet spirit that she is. They had a party later on and the girls all had a blast. They came home and got in the shower and they looked pretty exhausted from the very long day! The girls changed into some of there favorite aloha clothes, so of coarse I had to take some pictures.

Well after I had Tilisa I started taking Jazzercise classes. I had so much fun and my instructor was so inspirational! The past few months I have thought about starting again. Well today I got a email from my instructor, she is so awesome. I think she talked me into it. I look forward to Jazzercising once again! It is so much fun! I love Jazzercise!

Well have a good one!

No comments: