Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be a great idea and also give me an excuse to blog each week. So welcome to my thankful Thursday! I have a lot to be thankful for so her we go...
I am thankful for
My husband
Tilisa
Shannan
Ana
My parents
My Brother
My Sisters
My grandparents
My In-Laws 
My Friends
The Gospel
My Freedom
My Job
For Nature
For Sunsets
For Lysol Wipes
J&J Baby Lotion
Tide and Downy
Ziploc bags
The internet
Hugs & Kisses

I could go on and on....


I am just very thankful for everything. Especially today.
Life is short.
Make the most of the time you have.
Every second and every minute counts.
Hug a little tighter. Laugh a little longer. Yell a little less. Forget about the mess.
and remember that the very most important things are those that depend on us the very most.
our children.
and
our families.








1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your girls are so darn cute. I miss talking to you and hearing the fun things they say. Hope to see you soon,