Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thankful!!!


With events that have happen this last week it hard for me to not express my love and gratitude for the people that mean the very most to me in my life! I am so very thankful for my family for the love and joy they bring to me. I feel so truly blessed to have been raised by wonderful parents and that I have a great husband and three wonderful girls!

This is my Shanny and her beautiful brown eyes. Shanny is a mama's girl. When she wakes up in the morning she wants to cuddle and get warm. I still love snuggling next to her and feeling her breath on my face. Love U!
I am thankful for Loni's parents Elenoa and Amini. I am grateful that they raised such a wonderful man, that has become the best husband and father to our family.
This is my honey bunny. Oh how I love him. His favorite saying is failure is not a option. He is such a hard worker and can fix anything, I have never seen him give up on anything. He has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever known. He treats all of us girls like we are royalty. I could never say enough good things about this guy!
Here we are...I think T was taking the picture.
Aren't we cute?

This is Loni and Ana in Vegas. Don't you love her face!
She was upset because she wanted to take the picture. I love my little Ana Finau. She always has something funny to say and keeps me on my toes. Sunday when I was getting ready for work she said, Mom where are you going? I said, to work. She said in the saddest voice possible, Mom who is going to feed me? It was funny she always has food on the mind.
This is Loni and Shanny. Look at that smile!
This is my Mommy and Daddy. I could never express how much I love them. They are the greatest parents. I am so thankful that they have always stuck by my side and my decisions in life. I love them so much!
This is Shanny again trying to do cannon balls in the pool!



Tilisa and Dad. Probably one of my favorite pictures! It always makes me smile to hear Loni tell our girls he loves them. But I love seeing the love that they have for each other!
This is my Grandpa Powell with Tilisa on her blessing day. My grandpa passed away December of 2006. My grandparents have always been the greatest examples to me in my life. I learned a lot of life lessons from them. My grandpa had the most beautiful prayers and the greatest testimony. He made me want to be a better person. I love you grandpa!
This is me and my little T. I am so very thankful for her and the beautiful person she is. She is such a great example to her sisters but to me as well. Every day she teaches me patience and understanding. Love you T.
Shanny and T
Just a random picture of them being goofy!
I just want to thank my Heavenly Father and tell him how much I love my family and my friends. I love being a mom. I love being able to walk in and kiss there faces while they are sleeping. I love hearing there laughs and giggles and how excited they get about certain things. I love being a wife and being able to have someone there to always talk too and share stories and dumb jokes with, and to always have someone to keep me warm. Thank you for giving them to me. Thank you for letting me be there wife and mom. I need them and I am so very thankful I can share this life with them! I am truly blessed!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW when did our dad's get so gray?
I can remember a few things your grandpa taught me too. Good post!

Took said...

What a beautiful post! Your family is so beautiful. I am so happy you found the love of your life as well!