Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Girls and Awards!

Okay so the pictures loaded backwards....
I wanted a picture of the girls
TOGETHER before we went
to church Sunday.
Next time mommy will be the 
photographer. So you will have to
have a all three separately.

Ana Finau in her pink princess dress.
She still goes to my class after
wandering off into the parking lot
incident. I love her, she keeps me
going ALL day long!
My Shanny....she now has a permanent
accessory. Her back back my sister gave
her for Easter. She is learning so much lately.
She loves reading, painting, and impersonating
everyone. Love you Shanny
My Tilisa. She is such a big helper.
Sometimes I have to remind her,
that I am the mom! LOL.
I think that is the age.
She is so smart and so talented.
She is starting piano lessons
soon, and is still always painting and drawing.

Tilisa has merged into her new school like a pro. 
I think Utah and Nevada school system 
are soooo different.
Tuesday she received the highest award 
for the school. The principals award.
She was so excited and we are so
proud of her. She is always reading and
doing her spelling. She loves math and 
she gets along well with everyone.

I am so thankful for my family.
I am so thankful that my 
Heavenly Father has blessed
me with so much.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Much Love,
Trina

1 comment:

The Circus said...

your girls are gorgeous Trina!