Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!




I just want to tell my Honey Bunny
Happy 8th Anniversary!
We were married on October 12th, 2000.
He truly is the love of my life. I am so thankful for him,
for the man that he is.
He is a remarkable husband and daddy!


Thank you for making these last eight years wonderful.
You have stuck by my side and helped me through
trials I thought would never end.
You have been my light,
my knight in shining armor!
We have made three of the greatest girls on this earth.
I love seeing you hug them and hold them.
They love you so much!
Shannan last week said, "my dad is a professional fixer."
When I asked what she was talking about
she said, "Daddy can fix anything."
I am thankful that you have instilled in them not to
give up and that anything is possible!
I look forward to the day that we can go to the
temple and be sealed as an eternal family.
I love you, thank you for all that you are!

Love You Always,
Trina


No comments: